Why visit SIAL Canada?
SIAL Canada is North America's Premier Agri-food Event
It is also a one-of-a-kind opportunity to set yourself apart from the competition as you learn about innovative ideas and breaking trends in the agri-food industry!
At SIAL Canada, you will:
- Make contact with 700 businesses from around the world and develop new business relationships.
- Learn about local, regional and national products from 45 different countries, all under one roof.
- Keep up with the latest industry developments by visiting the SIAL Innovation area where you'll find tomorrow's hottest products. Learn more.
- Browse new product lines organized by type: Organic, Kosher, Halal, Gluten Free, Fair Trade and Private Labels. Learn more.
- Deepen your knowledge through our program of cutting-edge educational sessions. Learn more.
- Participate in culinary workshops and demonstrations in La Cuisine by SIAL where you'll learn the latest hands-on skills, design techniques and industry innovations. Learn more.
- Grow your network of contacts in Canada and throughout the world and discover many other special SIAL Canada activities.
Discover the specials of the month! Here are some of the products and companies you will see at the 2013 Show.
Flyer December 2012
Flyer January, 2013
Flyer February, 2013
Flyer, Retail & Dining tours
SIAL Canada put in place "expert pathways" to allow for fast visual identification of what our exhibitors have to offer. We feel that this system will make the whole experience easier for visitors. This signage is present at every exhibitor’s booth, both in the show catalog as well as on SIAL Canada's website. The expert pathways are:
|Foodservice Products||Halal Products|
|Kosher Products||Gluten-Free Products|
|Organic Products||Convenience Store Products|
|Private Brand Products privées||Regional Products|
|Fair Trade Products||
Products available on the american market