- How much does it cost to attend the event?
ONLINE REGISTRATION BEFORE APRIL 27, 2015
3 days access: CAD $51.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION AS OF APRIL 27, at midnight:
3 days access: CAD $70.
Your badge is valid for 3 days. You will also receive the official show guide SIAL Canada 2015 at the entrance of the venue.
- How do I register?
- Can I cancel my registration?
No, registration fees are not refundable.
- Can I come with my children
You cannot come with your children. People under 19 years old are not admitted on the show floor.
- Are animals allowed?
Animals are not allowed.
- What is the weather like in Toronto?
Discover the current weather conditions in Toronto on MeteoMedia.
- Visiting Canada: Business visitors
All information you need concerning your request are available ion the officila site of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Check the list of countries which require a Visa to visit Canada.
NOTE: we will not provide any invitation letter for the visit of the tradeshow and online registration fees will not be reimbursed to those who are unable to get a visa prior to the event.
- Do I need a passport? (U.S. citizens)
You will find official information on the website of the U.S. Department of State.
- Is the show open to the public?
SIAL Canada is a tradeshow only opened to Agri-Food professionals.
- You can't find the answer to your question?
If you can't find an answer to your question, don't hesitate to contact us!