5 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT AT SIAL CANADA!
- Participate in the only major International food Show in Canada and increase your market share in Canada and abroad.
- Benefit from Ontario’s vast market potential; the region offers great business opportunities and accounts for more than 35% of Canada’s retail food product sales and 40% of its foodservice sales.
- Meet your clients and future clients from the food retail and foodservice industries. Our exhibitors met an average of 385 visitors for on their booth in 2010! (result of a survey conducted in May 2010).
- Promote your new products and innovations, thanks to powerful communication tools and special events.
- Connect with key buyers face-to-face with the new B2B meeting program.
During three days, you will meet more than 13,000 qualified visitors from Canada, the United-States and all around the globe.
Buyers who came to the 2010 Show
Metro, Sobey’s, Loblaw, Provigo, Maxi Canada, Supermarchés GP, GFS Canada, Walmart, Costco, Dollarama, The Jean Coutu Group, Pharmaprix, AlimentationCouche-Tard, IGA, Esposito, Intermarché, Kroger, etc.
Sodexo, David’s Tea, Toqué Restaurant, CHUM Hospital, Sushi Shop, ITHQ, Air France, McGill University, Casino de Montréal, Holiday Inn, Delta Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Golf Saint-Raphaël, etc.
WHAT OUR EXHIBITORS ARE SAYING
“We were in a much more conducive setting than the office, which allowed us to meet a lot of visitors. I am excited for SIAL 2011 in Toronto, where we are planning a larger exhibit space!”
Monette Gagnon, ID Foods, Canada
“SIAL Canada has proven to be an exceptional market activity for southern US companies. Each year the Southern United States Trade Association (SUSTA) branded company presence has grown based on previous year results. The 2009 event continued to demonstrate that this market is viable and has room for new companies and products. With projected sales from the 2010 event of over $6.77 million, the Association looks forward to the 2011 event as a foundation for its Canada marketplace initiative”.
Cindy Martel, West Virginia Department of Agriculture-Oak Hill, U.S.A.
SIAL Canada’s special pathways will call buyers’ attention to your products at the show.
These new sectors will be communicated to visitors in the official show guide, online and on each participating exhibitor booth.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE 2012